We collect information directly from you when you contact us. We get technical details from the devices you use to access our websites and from cookies which tell us what you look at online, where and when. Like most other websites, our technology also lets us know when and how you use our website.
The personal information we collect is: e-mail addresses through the online form for requesting information. These addresses are used to keep in contact with you and to keep you up to date with our activities that may interest you. Our people understand how important it is to keep your personal information safe and secure. We take steps to keep our stores and offices, systems and records secure. You have rights to find out about how and why we use your personal information and to control its use. These include rights to access and correct your details, in some cases to ask us to limit or stop our use of them and even to delete them. You can contact us directly to request we remove your e-mail address from our database. We do not share your personal information with third parties.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.kateandroseweddings.it
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are downloaded onto your computer or mobile or other handheld device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and help your browser navigate through the website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during earlier visits (among other functions). Cookies do not harm your computer. If you would like to learn more about cookies in general you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Measurement and Analytics Cookies: to collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, calculate views, analyse popular products by quantifying clicks. This is so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns;
- Marketing Cookies: to ensure the marketing content that you receive on sites other than our own is relevant and reflects the interests you have shown when browsing on our site.
- Third party cookies: used by third parties to collect data when you are on our website and sometimes when you are on other websites. We do not receive their data. They can be used for any of the above reasons but are mainly used to help provide behavioural targeted advertising to you online. Third party partners that may set cookies on this website include: Facebook, Google.
- Statistical cookies: These cookies help us to understand how users interact with our site and provide statistical analysis of our site. In order to keep our site easy to use, working properly and up-to-date, we use web analytics services to help us understand how people use our site. For example we see which areas are most popular, identify when errors occur and can test different features to see which works best.
- Social buttons: If you ‘share’ our content with friends through social networks – such as Facebook, Google and Twitter – you may be sent cookies from these third party websites. We don’t control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.