Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions
Yes, often couples choose a friend or a family member and construct a symbolic ceremony together. Sometimes couples ask me to find a celebrant for them and I have also conducted the ceremony which has been written by the couple on a number of occasions.
We are able to organize a blessing. Please ask me for more information if you are interested.
Yes, i’m happy to supply a budget as a guide for the wedding planning with all the items which you are interested in based on weddings which I have planned.
Yes, we work with a number of caterers and can send you their menus and details but we are always open to meeting new suppliers, if you already have a caterer which has been recommended to you or whom you have encountered.
Yes, we can organize all your transport needs using local taxi companies who are very reliable.
We can meet local suppliers in 2 full days and do tastings with the caterer and wine merchant, hair and make-up trials, and visit the florist to discuss your ideas.
Yes, we can organize a welcome supper when you arrive so that you can relax and enjoy your evening without the hassle of having to start cooking. We can make pizzas, do bbqs, brunches and breakfasts.
Yes, it is easy to organize,
1) I will need to know your nationality and where you are resident, with this information I can send you the documents which you need to present here in Italy.
2) The documents are usually valid in Italy for 6 months – 1 year.
3) All the necessary documents need to be couriered to me once you have them.
3) You need to be in Italy some days before the wedding day to do a pre-wedding appointment at the town hall ( generally 3 working days) to enable the officials to prepare the wedding certificate.
4) You need 2 witnesses who can be family members, they only need to be present at the wedding ceremony not at the pre-wedding appointment.
5) The ceremony lasts 20-30 minutes and you are welcome to add readings and music.
6) I act as your official translator and deal with all the documents once they arrive here in Italy.
7) Once the ceremony is finished you receive an Italian marriage certificate and if you are an EU citizen, the EU multilingual marriage certificate.